- Sweet cornbread (recipe from here). This simple recipe was so good, I made a double batch twice last week. I just couldn't stop eating it. Not so good.
- Even Violet (not a huge sweet fan) loved it.
- Garlic from the garden. My first ever garlic harvest. Little successes like these are most encouraging.
- Violet favourite combination - skirts over pants with crocs. Only a toddler could get away with that!
- Variegated thread for the christmas ornament swap. Too see what other swappers are up to this week, you can have a peek here.
- Peeled roasted capsicum with olive oil, sea salt and garlic, just like my mother in law makes.
- Pillows as seats.
- Felt for christmas ornaments and things (purchased here).
So what have you been up to lately? Baking? Making? Other projects?