- Knitted things, old blankets and a sling that no longer fit. All well loved and well used. But I can't bear to give them away.
- Cleaning out the wardrobes and making sure there are enough Winter clothes. Thank goodness for op shops and hand-me-downs. I'm hoping to make a few things to fill the gaps.
- An almost finished made by Julia skirt - her first machine project.
- Little Treasures : Made by Hand arrived in the mail yesterday. An independent little book full of beautiful pictures and ideas for projects. The perfect little coffee escape.
- Also in the mail - a small perennials order for the front garden from Honeysuckle Cottage. Be warned that it is easy to get lost within this site reading all about old world roses and uncommon flowers.
- A new top for Julia is in the works.
- Old quilts pulled out of storage for the lounge.
- Coffee. Always coffee these days.
What little things have you been enjoying this week?