Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Recently thrifted

I know,  I know,  ironic, that as I put aside bag after bag, to donate to Vinnie's in my clean-out, I have brought more stuff in. But, I can assure you it has all found a home...

I could not resist this pile of 60's or 70's (my mother who is quite an authority on fabric was undecided of the era) prints. Straight to the fabric stash. I was thinking some trans-seasonal dresses or skirts for the girls. The top fabric is actually backed with flannel. Quite interesting. So I think it would make some lovely baby pants for Winter.



Some vintage sheeting and pillowcases. The vintage sheets go straight to the camper trailer.


A cute picture for the kid's room.


Another vintage Paris print. I seem to have a few of these now..


And a cute plastic-covered bib. It may have been a market buy originally.


 Overall a good day....

1 comment:

  1. what great finds! love your taste. i've lately been looking for some pictures for the wall. your finds inspire me to persevere!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have any questions please check back later as I will do my best to answer any within the comments section.