- So very happy to receive this beautiful Classy with cashmere yarn and Pompom, a charming little magazine full of fresh patterns, from Susie's giveaway on her Flowerpress blog. Yarn and magazine are available at Zigo Zago. Thank you Susie!
- My old washing basket that the bottom has almost come out of (hence the coffee bag) is a new house for Violet's blocks. Because she can see them now she actually plays with them. Not sure why I didn't think of this earlier.
- Focaccia bread (no knead bread dough - 3 1/2 cups water, 6 1/2 cups flour, 1 tablespoon salt, 1 tablespoon yeast, 4 tablespoons olive oil (mixed in bowl, covered until doubled in size), topped with olive oil, fresh herbs from the garden, garlic and sea salt. Bake in 200 degree celsius oven until golden top and bottom - around about 30 mins).
- Cleaning out drawers of which little hands had been rearranging.
- Spinach and feta scrolls - scone dough (4 cups self raising flour, 160g butter, 1 tsp salt and 2 cups milk, though I added a little more) rolled into skinny rectangle and filled with few handfuls of chopped spinach and a packet of feta. Roll, slice and pop into muffin tins. Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sea salt. Bake at 200 degrees celsius until golden top and bottom - usually 20 - 30 mins. Recipe courtesy of our school's kitchen garden.
- A crochet rug is handy for a chair waiting to be painted and recovered.
- Dress ups.
What little things have you been enjoying lately?
How has your week been?