Food has been fairly simple and basic these past few weeks after the rich food of the christmas break.
- A new favourite light and fluffy pancake recipe. Served with fried bananas, maple syrup, finely diced strawberries and vanilla cream.
- Kranskies. Man food.
- Fruit salad with vanilla cream (whipped cream, a little icing sugar and a dash of vanilla).
- Mushrooms on toast.
- Our favourite fried rice. Leftover for lunch. Adapted to what we had in the pantry. Lots of vegies added.
- Lemon slice by Julia. From her favourite cookbook. Similar recipe found here.
- Luca's cookie dough. From same cookbook.