- I've been making crumpets again. Two days in a row. A favourite breakfast treat around here smothered in butter and jam. Sometimes topped with whipped cream or ricotta. I even sneak a few in the lunch boxes.
- Necklaces, bangles and rings are not safe in this house. The funny thing is she knows exactly how to wear each one.
- My mother in law brought me some lemons from her tree and the prettiest empty jars. She knows me well.
- Happy that bulk bin buying has finally arrived in town. Those lentils and chestnuts were pretty good.
- Julia's dress ups.
- More River Cottage bread. The basic loaves.
- Taproot arrived in the mail yesterday. I'm looking forward to grabbing 15 minutes here and there to have a good read today. The illustrations are just so beautiful.
Wishing you all a pleasant ending to the week.