- The new dress (New Look 6805) I've been working on. Lot's of unpicking and re-sewing to get the right fit. Still without zipper. I spent the good part of an afternoon carefully basting and sewing in an zipper, only to discover it had a fault in the middle teeth. I've decided to take the plunge with an invisible zipper.
- Cheery mustard yellow wool from the op shop.
- Amused that I just can't seem to keep this one out of the crystal cabinet. I'm finding odd little collections stashed in there. Still meaning to implement the rod system a few of you suggested.
- Orange yoghurt and polenta cake from this book.
- The golden glow of the afternoon light.
- Napkins kept out in a basket make for easy access.
- We've been enjoying lots of salads from the garden of late. Rocket and Russian kale are the only things growing like crazy in the garden right now. Particularly good when topped with egg, either poached or boiled, and a mustardy dressing.
- A little applique to brighten up some plain tops for Violet. I like to use that adhesive paper when using knit fabric as it just holds it all together nicely.
What little things have you been enjoying this week?