- Golden morning light at 7am. Shouldn't take long to melt that frost this morning.
- A new bundle of Bendigo Luxury wool (in the Lake shade) for a Tea Leaves cardi. Tackling my first adult sized project, and hoping that my familiarity with the smaller version (which has proved to be a wardrobe favourite around here) will give me a head start.
- Pretend naps. Aren't these the cutest things?
- Bircher muesli - quick cook oats, yoghurt, grated apple, lemon juice, raisins and sunflower seeds soaked overnight. Served with extra yoghurt and maple syrup or honey. It's been my favourite everyday breakfast of late. Based loosely on a recipe from this book.
- Coffee - always a fair bit of that around here. It is the one thing I really can't give up.
- The long awaited arrival of this years fruit tree and berry order. Though considerably smaller than last years. Heritage apples, raspberries and blueberries. A Hubbardston Nonsuch apple has quite the ring to it, doesn't it?
And after all that linking I am quite a bit tired. Time for another coffee I guess.
Hoping that your day is a pleasant one.
What little things are making you smile lately?