- My biggest little things - school holidays with these three. Yes, it has been a little up and down. But I'm determined to enjoy these last few precious days.
- Amazed at the generosity of bloggers - a beautiful parcel sent by Zara of the charming Zaranne Handmade. If you do happen upon this book it is an excellent read. Isn't the bunting gorgeous? Thank you again Zara.
- New Japanese Lawn for a dress.
- Country Style and a cuppa. The perfect antidote to school holiday chaos.
- Rabbit pie (based on a Jamie Oliver recipe from Jamie's Great Britain)
- The latest library reading pile. A Cooks Life enjoyed and completed, moving onto The Food Clock.
- Village wandering.
- Spotting an abundance of yellow. For the gardeners out there - is this Forsythia?
- Bringing a little bit of this sunshine inside.
What little things have you been enjoying lately?