- Bagels from The River Cottage Bread Book. We've been feeling very indulgent enjoying them with cream cheese and smoked salmon or fried pancetta.
- Violet loves to flick through grown up books - particularly gardening ones, though I think this one is a home decorating book.
- The dress I've been making, which is currently in the what to do with it pile. It seems I've made the bodice a little too snug. Next week when I have more time, and will hopefully have acquired a little more patience, I will let out some seams and see what can be done.
- Finished quite some time ago, but I thought you might want to see them, some more finished dishcloths.
- An anniversary party is on the weekend. Is it too ambitious to hope to sew up a present and a dress?
- Breakfast of choice lately - semolina with a little jam.
- Blocking a finished knit.
- Water play. When teething has been going on for over a week - it seemed to occupy and soothe her quite well this morning.
How has your week been?
Wishing you all a pleasant day.