Lately I have been :-
- Finally organizing my sewing space. Things were looking very bad in there for awhile. Material strewn all over the floor, the desk all cluttered up, and impossible to find anything.
- Knitting dishcloths again.
- Marvelling at how fast my little girl is growing up. Sitting up with no danger of toppling over is a new skill this week.
- Loving salads with feta and avocado.
- Bread roll baking. Might switch to loaves later in the week. But rolls are so handy for lunch box making.
- Laughing at Luca getting creative with his food and then insisting I take a photo.
- Appreciating the buds of wattle and wild flowers collected from the bush on the weekend.
- Missing my Wednesday night fix of Offspring.
Hoping that your Thursday is a good one.