This weekend I have been :-
- Experimenting with my new camera. DSLR's are completely new to me and I am a little out of my depth. That one term of photography in high school just isn't coming back to me. But bear with me. That is one thick instruction manual.
- Staying inside with the rain.
- Hoping very much that Violet's cough improves soon. There has been a lot of clinginess, much nursing and two slightly worn parents. Not that that matters at the end of the day.
- A Sunday drive into the forest and packed picnic lunch upon which I forgot to pop my memory card in the camera. Oh well. You will just have to take my word for it that it was a nice picnic, if just a little freezing.
- Knitting on the way to the picnic and learning that four wheel driving and knitting do not mix. Who knew?
- Giving myself permission to not make the beds.
- Reading and thoroughly enjoying Spaces.