|Thursday morning fog and frost|
Good morning! Or good afternoon whichever the case may be. I wanted to thank you all for the encouraging words yesterday. Violet seems to be returning to her normal sunny self. It is always helpful to remind oneself that "tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it" - Anne of Green Gables.
- If you don't already know (I didn't) this was a great little tutorial for a lined zippered pouch.
- Though you may heard of this by now, (perhaps via these lovely bloggers sites here , here and here) if you haven't please take a minute to read. If you feel strongly about this issue it is very simple to download and email a letter to the minister.
- How adorable is this for a little girl? Also instructions for the girl-at-heart.
- Make a simple colouring book to add to presents for little ones. I did this one yesterday, tying with twine, and gave one to my niece and nephew with handmade pencil cases.
- Currently knitting this cute design
Hoping that you all have a simply wonderful weekend.