In this latter part of the week I have been :-
- Rising earlier. The first few minutes are the most difficult. Nothing like seeing the sun rise.
- Smiling at Violet and her "playmate", Julia's doll.
- Thinking that artichokes substitute for flowers quite nicely.
- Eating delicious eggs from our local health food store. Feeling guilty that we still don't have a chicken coup.
- Knitting another dishcloth. A heart lollipop one.
- Finding stamps of an avid collector in rather odd places.
I do hope your week has been a pleasant one. If you haven't already please check out the giveaway.