- Playing around with a little Amy Butler and Liberty prints
- Fabric no-sewing-involved covered books (top is Amy Butler, bottom two op-shopped)
- Market goods - and now I'm quite keen to try my hand at sweet chilli sauce. The homemade version is incomparable. Sooo good!
- Market tea and herbs
- Out of the linen cupboard
- Picture hijacking...
- Bread rising
- New knitting
- Hijacked again!
- Finding old things in stored boxes... I really must sort through those boxes some day.
I'm thinking that some of my favourite photos may not be the clearest, in fact some are quite blurry. But it's the ones that capture the spirit of the moment that make me smile.
Do you keep your blurry photos?
Hoping you have a lovely weekend.