Wednesday, June 29, 2011

around the house



playing around with origami


discarded after a walk to school


colourful twenty cent op shop mugs


op shop shells...the closest we can get to the ocean now


loving Julia's little wood work creation


cake baking


favourite snack


table all set for extended family


 when our big sisters get the camera they stick too big beanies on us


a slab of a slice


outside view... mind the sheets

I hope your week has been a mostly pleasant one so far.

9 comments:

  1. How comforting and cosy it looks! Beautiful post x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely snippets of the home :) especially LOVE those shells on the silver cake stand! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fun tour of your home. Love the "big sister" post = makes me remember what I put my 3 sisters and 2 brother's through with me being the oldest. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed the look around. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, i wish i was in your kitchen right about now! Everything looks so yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful does your house look right now ... room for one more??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snap!! I have a silver dish in our bathroom piled with shells with a cloche covering them...though it's miniture in comparison to yours :)

    I think it's fair to say we all want to visit :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. popped by & just wanted to say hello!
    i love the beautiful glimpses around your home.
    hope the sun is shining for you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. your pictures always makes me want to go home soon, so warm and cosy


    love~mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have any questions please check back later as I will do my best to answer any within the comments section.