Thank you for all your encouraging words lately. I truly appreciate each and every comment left.
Today I thought I would share a few new-ish (to me) blogs with you that I've been enjoying lately.
- Michelle at mk handmade. Pretty and simple everyday living involving food, crochet, quilting and more.
- Motherwho is a gentle space with simple family living and craftiness.
- Beautiful photography can be found on Veronica's blog Mama Jots.
- A lovely simple living family blog over at piper and poppies. Click on the "about" section for older posts.
- I Love Buttons By Emma. Lot's of pretty projects here.
Please feel free to add a link under your comment to your new, newish (or not!) blog, as we all like to do a bit of blog hopping every now and then.
Edit : sorry I messed up the links earlier. Should be now fixed.