Friday, October 5, 2012

strawberry




  1. crabapple blossoms are having their moment right now
  2. panna cotta with cointreau spiked strawberries
  3. new wool
  4. bordering our driveway
  5. in the village
  6. strawberries, banana and yoghurt mid afternoon pick up snack
  7. sultana eating
  8. extended family dinners from the night before

It promises to be a rather full weekend with family down. Some preparatory cooking today of the slow cooking variety and a frozen dessert. It's hot and windy here (Spring where did you go? We seem to have skipped that season.). The garden is in need of some attention and I have a new dress to make.




Have a lovely weekend and I will see you all next week.

11 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend with family Tania :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - panna cotta with cointreau spiked strawberries - that sounds devine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are becoming more magnificent each day! What yummy treats for your lovelies. Enjoy your family time :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo of Voilet.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of those pinks are so pretty Tania, such a pretty plant to have bordering your driveway. Have a great weekend I hope you have fun. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that blossom is so pretty! I have a blossom that has just flowered after I bought it 3 or 4 years ago!! I'm so happy cause its gorgeous! Have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pics! And that yarn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at gorgeous Violet eating sultanas, just so cute!!
    Enjoy the family time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your time with your extended family - so glad you all are able to get together for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I'm going to have to try panna cotta with strawberries sometime! They look amazing in your photo...
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've just happened upon your delightful blog, and I especially loved the photo of your bubba eating raisins out of a Crown Lynn Tres Bon bowl!! Yes I'm a CL stalker, I especially like to spy it on Aussie blogs! S:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. If you have any questions please check back later as I will do my best to answer any within the comments section.