- Last week there was a glimpse of Spring. But it was a fleeting one.
- I accidentally made yoghurt cheese. Which happens when one allows homemade yoghurt to drain a little too long. It was smooth and creamy and not unlike cream cheese.
- A gifted mini cushion from Julia. From this pretty stash.
- We rediscovered a bag of vintage puzzles. And realized that the spare room needs a good clean out.
- An accidental love heart.
- Washing up "help".
- A gem hidden amongst a shelf of tatty polyester and tacky 90's print cushions. So glad I turned it over.
Wishing you all a very good week x
So much loveliness there xReplyDelete
Ha ha! my yogurt looked like that too this week. I used raw milk though for the first time too....rather creamy! No ones complaining here!ReplyDelete
I think I could have not strained it but I want the whey for the bread as much as I want the yogurt!
We've been having some beautiful day time weather here too, I'm enjoying having the sun to get lots of drying done and defrosting a little, the mornings are still very cold. I do love getting special handmade gifts too, they can be so sweet and thoughtful. You have a very sweet little helper there:) xReplyDelete
Ooh yum, I love yoghurt cheese!ReplyDelete
That cushion is beautiful.
It looks like a lovely week. What do you make with your yoghurt cheese?ReplyDelete
oh, hello sweet cushion indeed!ReplyDelete
gorgeousness! i picked up an easiyo in the op shop yesterday, excited to make my first batch! and what a pretty cushion.ReplyDelete
Great cushion find. I love vintage puzzles too (although not putting them all back together once they've been discarded)ReplyDelete
Accidental love hearts are the best kind:)ReplyDelete
BTW I love your kitchen sink lol Odd thing to say but it is a great sink!